Step Inside Love - release of a new album with Saskia Bruin

After the fervid activity caused by my last post (which I thought would be left silently alone without comment - hey, but then what do I know . . .) here is something else less contentious - news of a new CD release. I'm the bass player in the singer Sakia Bruin's band and she has a new recording out called Step Inside Love. With the summer coming up this is the perfect album for those long, romantic evenings, a glass of Pimms, and the leaving behind of all your worries. Go on, treat yourself . . .

Comments

Yewtree said…
Congratulations!
Mike said…
A track by Eugene MacDaniels! Going for the Northern market?
Yewtree said…
Thought you'd enjoy my new post about different metaphors for religions, which links to two of your posts.

Popular Posts