A religious naturalist Lent Course based on the work of Henry Nelson Wieman and Regina Westcott Wieman

Although I realise it won't be everyone’s “cup of tea,” I thought some of you would be interested to see this religious naturalist Lent course by Donald Szantho Harrington prepared for his Unitarian, Lenten Manual in 1980. It was based upon some of Henry Nelson Wieman’s work and that of his wife, Regina Westcott Wieman.

I first ran it for my own congregation in Cambridge (UK) during 2014 whilst a group of us were exploring both Weiman's thought and religious naturalism in general. Since then I've kept this blog live and available for anyone else to work through should they be so minded.

Here's the link to its front page updated for Lent 2023:

https://memorialunitarian.blogspot.com/

Comments