An autumn ride between St Ives and Huntingdon

 

All photos taken with a Fuji X100V using Øyvind Nordhagen’s Kodak Ektar 100 Recipe and Pekka Keskinen’s Double-X 400 vintage monochrome recipe

 Just click on a photo to enlarge it

This morning I had to visit a couple of members of the Cambridge Unitarian congregation in Huntingdon. I’ve found that the best, and most pleasant, way to get from Cambridge to their house is to take the Guided Busway to St Ives with my Brompton in hand, and then to ride from St Ives along the path that runs beside the River Great Ouse. Of course, I had my camera with me so took a few shots along the way. This path runs through “The Thicket” and which, as Thicket Road, carries on to Houghton. This whole stretch of the ride was looking lovely, both on the way in when it was rather overcast, and on the way back when the sun finally broke through. I also dropped down to the river once again when I got to Hartford just outside Huntingdon.  All the photos are from this section of the ride except for the sunset above, which was taken whilst riding the bus back into Cambridge. Enjoy!








Comments